Rideshare Incentive Program Information & Application
Rideshare and Earn Rewards!
COC Employees who carpool, bike, walk, bus or rail to campus can earn points which lead to gift cards and prizes. It’s simple! Fill out the application below and submit it to the Campus Safety Office – Employee Transportation Coordinator. Employees who earn points during the quarterly sessions may receive gift certificates for the following locations: COC Bookstore – Barnes and Noble, Subway, Coffee Kiosk, Home Depot, Wal Mart and Vons. Each quarter session a lunch party will be provided with a prize drawings to win a $50 gift certificate to Westfield Town Center Mall and a $50 gift card to Target. Employees may submit their signed claim forms to the Campus Safety Office on or before the 10th of the following month. Prizes will be distributed from the Campus Safety Office. Campus Safety will report to Payroll the value of gift cards distributed to employees as it is considered taxable income. Employees with any questions or concerns can contact the Campus Safety Office Employee Transportation Coordinators, Joy Reilley at 661-362-3229 or Tammy Castor at 661-362-3516.
- Employees must be employed by the COC throughout the current semester.
- Employees must commute to work during the Monday through Friday work week.
- Carpools must consist of two or more riders who arrive to work between 6:00 am and 10:00 am and travel 70% of their commute together.
- Employees must carpool, walk, bike, rail (a minimum of 8 days a month) or show a current bus and or metro pass to receive points.
- Employees must successfully complete and submit this application form and the Annual Ride Share Survey Form which is sent via COC email.
- Claim forms must be verified and signed by the employee’ supervisor on a monthly basis.
- A copy of each months claim form should remain with the employee as well as forwarded to the ETC at the Campus Safety Office.