College of the Canyons has retained Credentials Solutions to accept transcript orders on the internet via a secured site. No more standing in line or waiting for the office to open!
In accordance with the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA), records may not be released to a third party without the prior written authorization of the student. However, we will use your electronic signature when you sign in through My Canyons
Unofficial transcripts are free and can be viewed by logging into My Canyons
. You will need a user name and password to use this option. If you do not have a user name and password, you can create one through the Student Profile. If you decide to come on campus to request an unofficial transcript, a photo ID will be required.
You can order official transcripts online through My Canyons
. You will need a user name and password to use this option. If you do not have a user name and password, you can create one through the Student Profile. This will eliminate the need to come to the College, stand in line, or mail in a request. This service also allows you to check the status of your order and will communicate with you via email about your order.
Transcript requests will not be sent until all holds or financial obligations to College of the Canyons are paid, including fines or fees.
- Only coursework taken at College of the Canyons is included on the transcript. Copies of transcripts from other colleges cannot be provided.
- Transcripts include Work In Progress for students enrolled in the current semester.
- You can request CSU General Education and IGETC Certifications.
- You can request request hold for grades, certification, or degree posting if needed. Final grades are available 3-4 weeks after the end of the term.
- College of the Canyons will not release a transcript to anyone but the student if the transcript is being picked up in person. The student can request the transcripts online and designate a person to pick up the transcripts on their behalf in the online request. If the person is not designated on the online request, we will provide the transcripts to the student only.