College of the Canyons is committed to assisting students who wish to transfer to four-year universities in pursuit of a Bachelor’s degree. The Transfer Center will provide some of the resources and guidance you require in this quest.
The center staff can answer many of the questions you have about the transfer process. College of the Canyons counselors will assist you with developing an educational plan based on your desire to transfer to a four-year university. It is important to confirm periodically with a counselor your transfer eligibility. Our Transfer Center and Counseling staffs maintain close contact with university personnel to insure that you receive accurate transfer information. Our primary objective is to help you make a smooth transition from College of the Canyons to a four-year university or college. Stop by the Transfer Center in Bonelli Hall 239 (near counseling office).
Access to on-line information via the Internet, including college and university web pages and catalogs, ASSIST (articulation database), UC System Pathways and CSU system’s CSU Mentor.
- Discover, a computerized database that provides information and self assessment activities on career & educational planning.
- Applications for admission to California State Universities and University of California.
- Application and personal statement workshops
- Reference materials for transfer exploration, such as:
- Index of Majors and Graduate Degrees
- Articulation Agreements
- Campus specific information
- list of helpful related websites