• Great access to program-specific counselors for counseling appointments
• Enrollment and student fees paid for fall and spring semesters
• Priority registration for courses in education plan for fall and spring
• $100 bookstore voucher for fall and spring
• Free parking permit or reimbursement for a Santa Clarita Transit monthly bus pass
• Unlimited printing services in the ASG computer lab
• Career and major guidance
• Student support resources to promote success tailored to each student
• First-time college students (you do not have to be a recent high school graduate)
• Must be a California resident or AB540-eligible student.
• Expected Family Contribution (EFC) from FAFSA of $30,000 or below
• If enrollment cap is not met at the listed EFC limit, the limit will be incrementally increased as needed. All are encouraged to apply.
• Must complete all required application steps
• Complete the College of the Canyons application (online)
• Complete the FAFSA or California Dream Act application
• Enter College of the Canyons (Code: 008903) on FAFSA application
• Complete Assessment and Advisement
• Complete Online Orientation
• Complete the First-Year Promise application (open April 1 to 30, 2019)
• All above steps must be completed by the April 30, 2019 deadline.
• Students are required to attend the following if accepted: